Sweet's Elderberry is mom-founded and mom-operated, focused on creating potent, great-tasting wellness products you can TRUST.
We're a family-owned business, wholeheartedly committed to helping you achieve better health through a customized product range, ALWAYS delivered with honesty and exceptional service.
After her own family's journey through difficult health diagnoses, Sweet's owner Morgan Smorgala is eager to share what's she's learned about proactive wellness, clean living, and plant medicine.
Elderberry is part of the daily routine at Morgan's house, and each Sweet's product harnesses the amazing antiviral, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory benefits of this tiny but powerful superfood.
Sweet’s Elderberry's range of immune and digestive support products are handcrafted with organic ingredients in an FDA-inspected commercial supplement kitchen in Charlotte NC. You'll find Sweet's in homes, markets, farm stands, clinics, pharmacies, salons/spas, and restaurants across the USA.
We carefully source each ingredient, selecting sustainably farmed produce whenever possible. Spent ingredients are composted, and every product is packaged in recyclable materials.
In recognition of our environmental responsibility, rigorous production standards, and truly fantastic flavor, Sweet’s is a member of the Good Food Guild, winner in the 2023 and 2022 Good Food Awards, and a finalist in the 2021 and 2022 Made in NC Awards.
WE'RE FOCUSED ON OUR STAR INGREDIENT: ELDERBERRY
• Other makers produce all kinds of supplements. At Sweet’s, we focus on the powerhouse ingredient we know best. Elderberry is the star of every Sweet’s product, each designed to fit your unique wellness needs.
• We know high elderberry content is important to you. Sweet’s Syrup contains 1,500 mg of elderberry per serving. You'll get 1,440 mg of elderberry in every serving of Sweet’s Elderberry Shrub, and a whopping 3,000 mg in our unsweetened Extract!
OUR CLEAN INGREDIENT LISTS ARE SHORT, SWEET & 100% PRONOUNCEABLE
• No fillers, additives, or preservatives, ever.
• Each ingredient is carefully sourced from farmers and suppliers we know and trust. Only the best for you.
• Sweet’s products are made in a supplement-level, FDA-approved commercial kitchen in the USA.
• Every item is carefully inspected, expertly handcrafted, and lovingly packaged by our team.
WE ARE A WOMAN-OWNED AND OPERATED SMALL BUSINESS
• Owner Morgan Smorgala is passionate about clean living, proactive wellness, and the benefits of plants.
• Sweet's is led by a team of moms working hard to create products that you can trust and your family will love.
• Made in the USA
WE LOOK FOR WAYS TO REDUCE OUR CARBON FOOTPRINT
• We use sustainable, reusable packaging and share creative ways you can repurpose these items at home.
• Community partner Crown Town Compost collects compostable materials from our production facility.
• We share our used elderberry mash for creative repurposing.
What’s In Our Syrup?
ORGANIC EUROPEAN ELDERBERRIES
Sweet's Syrup uses the finest organic elderberries available. Hippocrates, the Greek Father of Medicine, called elderberry his “medicine chest” for its variety of uses.
This tiny fruit is a powerhouse ingredient, containing bioflavonoids and other proteins known to disrupt a virus' ability to infect cells, along with anthocyanidins that support healthy immune function.
SEASONAL RAW HONEY
Raw honey contains amino acids, minerals, hydrogen peroxide, antioxidants, protective nutrients, and live enzymes.
This amazing ingredient can soothe a sore throat, kill bacteria and fungus, encourage good digestion, promote healthy cells, and provide helpful micro-doses of seasonal pollen.
Sweet’s Syrup is found in the refrigerator because our honey is unpasteurized - and that’s intentional. Shelf-stable syrups containing honey “hot pour” their mixture, destroying the honey’s beneficial live enzymes. We hold onto every bit of the goodness in our seasonally-harvested honey, rotated throughout the year in our recipe... giving you the seasonal pollen support you need, at just the right time.
Organic ginger provides sweetness and warmth to our spice blend, but that's not the only reason we use it!
Ginger contains anti-inflammatory compounds called gingerols, as well as over 25 different antioxidants.
ORGANIC CEYLON CINNAMON
Organic Ceylon Cinnamon, provides a sweet, floral flavor.
Ceylon, imported from Sri Lanka or Madagascar, is different from the Cassia cinnamon commonly found in stores. Fine in texture and difficult to find, it's considered “true cinnamon.”
Cinnamon has been used for centuries for its antioxidant and antimicrobial properties, and to support the healthy function of the immune, digestive, and cardiovascular systems, as well as the brain.
Aromatic organic cloves round out the flavor profile in our Syrup, with a strong, warm, sweetness similar to the taste of nutmeg.
Cloves' antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties have made them a traditional remedy for relieving the mouth pain, sore throats, and headaches.
These small super spices are the unopened, sun-dried flower buds of the tropical clove tree, an evergreen in the myrtle family.
What’s In Our Shrub?
ORGANIC EUROPEAN ELDERBERRIES
Elderberries are used to support a healthy immune system. Rich in vitamins A and C, betacarotene, iron, and potassium, this tiny fruit is a powerhouse of enzymatic nutrition.
Our elderberrries are sourced from carefully selected sustainable organic farms in Europe.
ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Apple cider vinegar has been used for centuries to ease digestion, reduce cholesterol, and encourage an alkaline pH in the body.
We use it in Sweet's Elderberry Shrub for all those reasons AND to add a pleasant "zing" to your palate.
This refreshing flavor provides a delicious boost to beverages, marinades, and much more!
ORGANIC FRESH GINGER
Organic ginger provides sweetness and warmth to Sweet's Elderberry Shrub.
This powerful root can help ease upset stomach and improve joint function. It contains anti-inflammatory compounds called gingerols, as well as over 25 different antioxidants.
ORGANIC CANE SUGAR
Sweet's Elderberry Shrub is lightly sweetened with organic cane sugar.
Free from fats, cholesterol, proteins and sodium, raw sugarcane contains beneficial magnesium, iron, potassium, phosphorous, vitamin C, and vitamin B2 (riboflavin).