BENEFITS OF DRINKING VINEGAR BEFORE BED
Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step process.
First, crushed apples are exposed to yeast, to speed up the fermentation process. Over several weeks, the apples' sugar content is converts into alcohol.
Then, natural bacteria is added. This changes the alcohol into acetic acid, with antibacterial and antifungal properties.
The most natural form of ACV is raw and organic, and described as "with the mother" - meaning the vinegar still contains a live healthy bacteria culture, along with valuable probiotics, enzymes, proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
Raw ACV looks very different from the clear, filtered versions you often find in the grocery.
ACV with "the mother" is murky and has a little sludge that settles to the bottom.
Don't let this bother you! That's the sign that you'll get all the benefits - and they're especially noticeable when you use your ACV at night.
A BEDTIME ACV ROUTINE CAN:
- Improve Digestion – Apple cider vinegar helps break down food more efficiently so you can absorb nutrients. It can reduce acid reflux, gas, and nighttime hunger pangs.
- Reduce Cholesterol – Studies show that consuming two tablespoons of ACV daily can lower total cholesterol levels.
- Promote Better Sleep – Acetic acid in vinegar helps relax your body. A good rest brings improved mental clarity and stress management!
- Encourage a Healthy Weight – When consumed with meals, ACV helps regulate blood sugar levels, which can promote weight loss!
- Reduce Inflammation - Apple cider vinegar helps ,balance pH in the body, reducing stress responses throughout your system and supporting heart health.
- Equip Your Body for Battle - Antioxidant properties protect cells and organs (including your skin!) from free radical damage and rapid aging, and support a healthy immune system, while anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties battle harmful elements in the body.
SOLVING YOUR PROBLEM: THE TASTE
Straight ACV is hard on tooth enamel, and it tastes rough. That's why we made Sweet's Elderberry Shrub - a delicious, organic infusion that makes it easy to keep a healthy habit!
It's made with:
- Immune-supporting organic elderberry
- Fresh organic ginger for extra digestive help
- Raw organic apple cider vinegar with "the mother" and
- The slightest touch of organic sugar for a flavor that you'll actually love.
This simple change in your daily routine can harness big benefits for your digestion and immunity!
FOR BEST RESULTS: Take 1-2 tablespoons of Sweet's Elderberry Shrub about 20 minutes before bed, and brush your teeth afterward. If this bothers your stomach in any way, have a tiny protein-and-carb snack (like cheese and crackers) along with the Shrub.
PRO TIP: For maximum savings, choose the Subscribe & Save option when shopping our site. We'll deliver on your schedule, and you'll save 10%! Adjust or pause your subscription anytime. Easy!